- Abstracts have to be submitted exclusively by the following
- Deadline for submission on the 01st Septenber 2020.
- The presenting authors must register for the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee by the deadline for the 01st Septenber 2020.
- All submitted abstracts, presented as poster, will be reviewed by scientific commission. Best 3 papers will be presented by authors in the Award Abstract Session.
- Abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
- Each contribution must relate to one of the given topics:
- Hip, knee arthroscopy
- Hip, knee preserving surgery
- Primary and revision THA, TKA.
Size, Content, Conditions, Requirements
- The abstract is limited to 2’500 characters; neither table charts nor graphic designs are permitted.
- The title should be short and significant. The text has to be orthographically suitable for publishing.
- The following structure of the abstract is mandatory: objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
- Concerning the methods it has to be clear if the study is prospective or retrospective. Statistical procedures have to be specified.
- The methodology of data entry and evaluation of clinical papers must comprehensively describe the level of evidence (EbM-Levels).
- The setup of experimental studies has to be documented.
- The abstract has to contain all relevant data.
- The usage of special formatting should be limited.
- The number of authors is limited to 4 altogether. The presenter must be listed first.
- Authors’ age not more than 45.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed anonymously by several experts.
- Review criteria are: aim and objective (actuality, scientific novelty, important, clearly defined), material and methodology (adequate design, prospective or retrospective), results (complete, trend-setting, statistically covered) and conclusions (critical, well deduced).
- Abstracts that show formal errors (multi-submission, already published) will be rejected.
- E-Mail notifications about acceptance or refusal will be sent to the presenting author subsequent to the reviewing process.
- The three best presentations, after due evaluation by the Scientific Committee, will receive an award financial grant:
- 1-st place 15000 UAH;
- 2-nd place 10000 UAH;
- 3-rd 5000 UAH.